FS: Sennheiser RS-60 wireless headphones

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Thomas_Berg, Oct 16, 2002.

1. Thomas_Berg

Thomas_Berg Screenwriter

Thomas
    i'm selling one pair of Sennheiser RS-60 wireless headphones in perfect condition. the headphones come with the docking station, an extra battery, and all cords needed. these things sound great and are also extremely comfortable (as one should expect from Sennheiser). selling because i really need cash right now, and i dont find myself using these as much as i used to. i purchased them just over a year ago, but i dont have the original receipt.
    these things rock...you can walk throughout your house/apt and not lose the signal. i live on the 4th floor of my dorm, and i can get a signal just fine while outside walking on the lawn in front of my dorm! the range and apparant transparancy of walls with these things is unreal. ...AND they sound (and feel) great!
    i'm a master trader here at the HTF with some recent trades; if you need more refferals, please feel free to email me.
    price is $105 + shipping. paypal preferred. i can ship these the same day as payment is received. feel free to email me with questions or if you want pics. thanks! [​IMG]
    SOLD!

2. BorisKaganovich

BorisKaganovich Stunt Coordinator

Do you have the packaging???
    I'm interested in these. Email me at [email protected]

3. Thomas_Berg

Thomas_Berg Screenwriter

Thomas
    sorry i dont... it was lost in the process of moving up to school. send me an email if you're still interested.