What's new

FS: Sanyo PLV-Z1 and spare bulb (package) (1 Viewer)

John Besse

Supporting Actor
Real Name
John
I am selling my PLV-Z1 projector. This unit is about 3 years old. I have the original box and a spare bulb for the projector. This projector has a native resolution of 964x544 and looks amazing. This is a great entry level projector for anyone who is looking to start, plus it has lense shift! My unit has about 2255 hours on the original bulb, almost all in ECO mode (8 hours have been ran in the normal power setting). The bulb is still working strong and has never dimmed out on me.

This projector has ran extremely well, has never had any issues and is in great condition. Included will be everything that came in the factory box, including the remote plus a spare bulb! I can take pictures of anything if requested.

I am looking for $350 (shipping and insurance included). That price is firm, but I guarantee this projector to not be a DOA unit. My eBay name is Requiem960 with over 278 positive feedback!

I really do love this projector, and it is hard for me to part with. But, I know there is someone who will give it a nice new home! PM me or send an e-mail to jn_besse (at) yahoo.com.

For a review of this projector or details go here:
Sanyo PLV-Z1 review for home theater

Thanks,
- John

Brian Gi

Stunt Coordinator

Yea, My friend just moved anf it looking for a cheap PJ. I am curious because with a much older PJ with that kind of hours I was curious if he is anywhere myself or friends/family around the country.

I really don't understand why the question would be posed to a 5 yr member? I thought you'd want to wish me a Happy 5th anniversary! :)
B

John Besse

Supporting Actor
Real Name
John

If you were genuinely interested, a simple PM would have sufficed. I live in Palm Harbor, Fl if you are interested.

Brian Gi

Stunt Coordinator
I'll be in your "neck of the woods" next month if you still have it, or if my buddy gets really anxious!
B

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks