What's new

FS:// Samsung TR63 DLP adjustable stand in Raleigh Area. (1 Viewer)

JoshSB

Grip
I have one of these stands new in box sitting in Raleigh NC. Im letting it go for a steal of a price. I do not want to ship this as it is 150 lbs box weight.

The background info is that I won this tv in a sales contest . HLP5063 and the TR63. I didnt know it came with a stand. What a deal. Unfortunately, for me I already bought a techcraft stand from circuit city with a percentage off sale. 30 days past and there were some delays in the contest awards process.

I will take $125 for this stand that retails for $499 and can be had for as low as 299 on line. I will not ship this stand. The box has broken a little from the times Ive moved it from hallway to garage to jeep to brother in laws house. Its weakening. I did have the stand in Wilmington, NC but thought it would be more attractive for pickup in raleigh. My brother in law can deliver the stand to just about anywhere in the greater raleigh-duram, cary area.

Thank you. I have heatware and ebay references available.

nc88keyz on ebay
gr8snakee on heatware

email me at nc88(nospam)[email protected] if any questions

Thank you for your time.
Josh

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation482
Recent bookmarks