What's new

FS: Samsung LN-T4065F 40" LCD HDTV 1080P Flat Panel *MINT* + 5YR Warrenty (1 Viewer)

For sale:: Samsung LN-T4065F 40" LCD HDTV 1080P Flat Panel *MINT* + 5YR Warrenty.

Asking $860 (+ s/h) that includes 5 Year Warrenty at Fry's Electronics.
Paid $1200 + $160 for 5 year warrenty in Dec of 2007 [$1,600 is the original price for this panel]. Warrenty lasts until 2012!! TV is in MINT condition I have full receipt, box, manuals, Remote control, everything you need. Only problem I see is one of the screws that hold the base doesn't screw in well out of the 4 screws that go in, but I've had it on a wall mount and now on the standard base on the floor right now because I moved and it does not effect anything.

This tv is VERY good, excellent for movies and gaming. Great picture and brightness levels. I have to sell because I'm getting behind on bills - hate to part with my panel but it's for sale!

Ideal to sell somebody that's located near San diego, CA is where I am.

Also Have the Wall Mount for sale. Universal Premier LCD Plasma Display Flat Panel wall mount kit that fits most 37" - 61" flat panels. Bought it at frys Electronics for $200 in 2007. Price: $140 + s/h

Please send all emails to [email protected] for fastest response if interested.

email me for pictures if needed. They are too large to upload.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks