FS: Samsung HD931, Tivo, and pronto

Discussion in 'Hardware Classifieds' started by Jeremy Little, Apr 2, 2004.

1. Jeremy Little

Jeremy Little Supporting Actor

OK, I'm doing a little house cleaning and have some extra stuff that I do not need anymore.

1-I have a Samsung DVD-HD931 DVD player. It did not come with a DVI cable in the box, but after throwing a fit about that and the firmware they sent me both. I flashed the software to the newer one. It is in its original box complete with DVI cable, remote, and manual. SOLD

2-I have a Pronto TSU-2000 remote that is in great shape. I recently stepped up to a color version of the remote and I no longer need it. I have the original software as well as a burned disc with the more current version on it. The cable is included as well. It will be packaged well, but I do not have the original box anymore. $150 plus shipping.

3-I have a Philips 30-hr Tivo, the HDR31201 that was factory renewed early in its life. I have the remote control and a set of IR blasters that are not the originals but work fine with it. I am looking for $50 plus shipping OBO.

I can take paypal, but not credit card payments. Please email me at [email protected] with any questions or offers.

2. Jeff Ferguson

Jeff Ferguson Stunt Coordinator

YGM!!

3. Jeremy Little

Oops, you've got a couple back.

4. Jeremy Little

Bump, going to ebay soon.

5. Philip_G

Philip_G Producer

6. Jeremy Little

DVD player is sold. Thanks for all the inquiries. Still waiting on a few responses in regards to the tivo before I go to ebay with it.