FS: Samsung DVDL100 - 10" portable DVD player

Discussion in 'Hardware Classifieds' started by Dave_P., Aug 16, 2003.

1. Dave_P.

Dave_P. Supporting Actor

Hi, I'm selling my Samsung DVD-L100 portable DVD player for $425 + $15 UPS ground shipping. It has a 10" screen, dual headphone jacks, plays MP3's off CD-R/RW or the built-in Sony Memory Stick Slot. It also has a JPEG viewer off the Memory stick or Photo CD. I've had it about a year and is in mint condition, since I only use it to keep my mind off the wings shearing off on the rare occasion I get dragged on a plane. I have all the original packing and accessories (AC charger, battery, A/V cables, remote control) except for the small carry pouch.

The only reason I'm selling it is because this model does not have a stretch/zoom mode for 4:3 or non-anamorphic discs. If you play these discs with the built-in screen it stretches them to fit the 16x9 ratio (note: you can select 4:3/16x9 type output to an external TV through Setup). If you can't live with that but still love the player, do what I did and pick up the L200 model ($800) which looks exactly the same but offers built-in screen scaling and loses the Memory Stick functions. Of course, anamorphic DVD's display with, IMO, unmatched picture quality. If the non-anamorphic stretching doesn't bother you, take this off my hands, because I'm really feeling guilty for double-dipping! [​IMG]

I've never sold on HTF before, but I've been a member here since 5/99 and on ebay (dpags3) since 1/00 with 91 positives & 0 negatives on Ebay (I just got my first neutral from some jerk who accused me of shrinkwrapping The Hot Chick and selling it as new because there was no insert [​IMG][​IMG] ).

I'll take Paypal or Money orders.

If you have any questions, just drop me an email. Thanks for looking!

Click here for a larger picture

[​IMG]

2. Dave_P.

Dave_P. Supporting Actor

Sold.

Can someone delete this thread?