What's new

FS: Samson S700 - Fidek FPA-3002 - SVS CS Drivers (1 Viewer)

Kevin_W

Second Unit
*** Fidek FPA-3002 - 300w x 2 @4ohms ***
This is a the sub amp SVS used to sell prior to going with the quieter Samson. Approx 2 years old and absolutely perfect working order, excellent condition, and a hellova workhorse. I replaced it with the S700 I have for sale with the intentions of creating a DIY project with the SVS drivers I also have for sale, but I'm getting so busy at work and now warm weather home projects are here, I just don't have time. I have original box (and I think manual) but not all original packing. However, I will ensure this puppy is packed well. Price $210 SHIPPED.
*** Samson S700 - 350w x 2 @4ohms ***
Perfect condition and perfect working order. Selling because I am going to get the Samson S1000 for a little extra headroom in my dual 20-39 configuration. This still has a little over 2 years left of the SVS warranty and is transferable. I have the original box and I think manual (if I can't find it, I will print off the PDF manual on the SVS site and include that). Price: $285 SHIPPED.
*** Old SVS CS drivers *** PENDING
Perfect working order and shape and approx 2 years old each. I'm not sure what shipping is exactly per driver, so I am just going to say $50 SHIPPED each.
I am on the good traders list, active member here, have a handful of feedback on EBAY under "collectorkevin". While money order is acceptable, I really would prefer to use paypal just because of the higher dollar amounts. I'll even take the 3% Paypal hit if you need to use a credit card with them. If you would like a picture of anything, just email me and I'll send one.
If you have any other questions, feel free to email me here

Kevin_W

Second Unit
Sales are still pending, but it would appear that the SVS drivers are sold.

Also, I forgot to clarify that the SHIPPED prices were for continental US only. If beyond is needed, that is something we'll have to work out.

Kevin

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks