What's new

FS: Salamander Synergy HT Cabinet (Houston only) (1 Viewer)

Shahbaz Khan

Auditioning
Salamander Design's Synergy cabinet:

- S30 base
- S40 extension
- Cherry w/ black aluminum posts
- Cherry sides and Cherry/Perforated Steel doors
- Saturn wheels with brakes
- 73" tall and total of 10 shelves

Check it out at photos.yahoo.com/khan_ms - Look in the "Cabinet for sale" folder.

Love the cabinet, but have to get rid of it soon since I'm moving out of the country. Originally bought this for $1500, and am selling it for $400.

Edit: Note that price has been lowered. MUST SELL SOON.

Please note that this is available for pick-up only in Houston, Texas. I want to avoid shipping it since it's very likely to get scratched during dis-assembly.

You can e-mail me or call me at 832-654-0204.

Thanks,
Shahbaz.

todbnla

Screenwriter
Real Name
Todd
Shahbaz, not sure if you know this or not but I cannot see the cabinet, advertising or something is blocking the cabinet view for me...anyone else have this problem?

EDIT: apparently the problem with viewing his picture is just if your using Firefox as your browser, if you use IE the pic views fine.

Shahbaz Khan

Auditioning
bump ^

The price has been lowered to $400 AND is negotiable. Have also added more pics to the link.

Thanks.

Hunter

Stunt Coordinator
Well, the "thanks" is earned by Shahbaz. He has been honest, helpful, and a gentleman.

Thank you.

The HTF community is losing him, temporarily I hope, to a move to Bahrain. Best wishes on your trip and good success in your new position.

Best regards,

- Hunter

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks