FS: RS Analog Sound Meter and Avia Calibration Disc

Discussion in 'Hardware Classifieds' started by Joseph Hansen, May 13, 2003.

1. Joseph Hansen

Joseph Hansen Stunt Coordinator

Gotta thin out some of the goodies, so I am posting these together in hopes they will sell as a package deal.

The RS SPL meter is Model Number 33-2050 (again, this is the analog meter). It does not have the original box, but does come with the instruction booklet, protective vinyl case, and is in like-new condition. Heck, it even has a battery in it!

The Avia Guide to Home Theater tells you everything you need to know to set up your system. It comes with the filters, which are mounted in 35mm slide mounts. For some reason, there are two blue filters (haven't figured that one out yet; I must have missed that step somehow). The disc is clear of any scratches or blemishes, although the case is a bit scuffed up.

I would like to sell these together for $50 plus s/h for the set (probably about $4 for Priority in the Continental USA). If they do not sell as a package, I will consider breaking up the set if I can get separate interest for both items.

If you have any questions, please drop me a line.

Joseph

2. chun howe

chun howe Stunt Coordinator

will you part the avia guide out?
    i already has the SPL meter.

3. Joseph Hansen

Joseph Hansen Stunt Coordinator

Chun,

I'll give it a few days to see if anyone wants the package deal. However, you are the first to ask about the Avia disc, so if I do part it out, you will be on the top of the list.

Thanks for your interest,

Joseph

4. MattD

MattD Stunt Coordinator

I'd be interested in the SPL Meter. I already have the calibration dvd.

5. Josh Varghese

Josh Varghese Stunt Coordinator

Would you take $50 including Priority shipping for both? I can pay via paypal if so.

Please email me at no1jmv@mail.utexas.edu
    Josh