What's new

FS: Rotel RB-981 Amp 130wpc (1 Viewer)

Eric A

Second Unit
Pristine and never used floor model RB-981. I have owned this amp for almost a year and never used it. Bought it from a store going out of business. I do not have the original box but I do have the manual. Double boxed shipped UPS ground for free at my asking price to the lower 48. $400 or best offer.

Guy Usher

Supporting Actor
I have one of these RB981 Rotels and it is a giant killer, IMO the finest sounding amp for music period, at any price. 130x2 is very conservative and bridged it puts out 360x1, I am using mine to drive 4 ten inch subwoofers(2 boxes/ 2 drivers in ea box) and it never runs out of gas.
You will sell this guy, I have 1 if I could get yours and 1 more I would replace my Rotel 985 THX Mk2 5 channel and in my opinion have a better sounding system than I have now, which is great as it is. My speakers are NHT Super Ones and for a time I ran the 2 mains with the 981 for critical listening on 2 channel stereo.
I will let you know, I am thinking as I write.
I may trade or sell my 985 THX Mk2 5 channel as I would prefer using 3 of these 981s over 1 5 channel amp.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks