What's new

FS: Rosewood Polk LS50, 350CLS, FX300i - Local pick up (1 Viewer)

gebby44

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Michael
Seeing as these are the #5 set of floorstanders sitting around my house, the whole system must go. I know I'm probably spinning my wheels here, but I'm just hoping someone local is craving some nice newer vintage pieces.

I picked them up from a friend about a month ago and they sounded phenomenal whenever I had them set up. However, I really don't want to ship any of these so local only. $325

Setup includes:

Polk LS50 in Rosewood - gorgeous looking speakers, have some normal scratching on the gloss from the 15 years since they were new, still shine and look great

Polk 350CLS center speaker - timbre matched to the LS50's, some wear on the corners and edges but nothing overly noticeable, great full-range sound without sounding boxy

Polk FX300i surrounds
- bi-pole/di-pole selectable, sound great in this system, easy to drive, excellent condition

Everything driven with Adcom and Rotel gear since new. The whole system is starting to show it's age, but is still a killer setup and hard to beat for this price.

Also, if anyone is interested, I will throw in a killer Rotel RB-956AX (with a dent on the back) for an extra $125.

gebby44

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Michael
Wow, yea, that may be a good idea.

Philadelphia, PA

May be able to drive and meet someone depending upon location.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks