What's new

FS: Rogers DB101 nearfield monitors (1 Viewer)

Steve Griswold

Stunt Coordinator
I have THREE pairs of these that I'm trying to sell so I can fund a new purchase.

I'm moving in a month and these aren't going to match my new house. That, and I wanted to switch to some good floorstanding speakers.

These speakers were designed by Peter Stevens, the designer of the McLaren F1 and Lotus Elan.

All are the same color - gold/black.

Now, I have two pairs which are basically new -- having light use (few hours a week) for about six months. Cosmetically perfect, and include the box and all the fixins. I'll let these go for $250 shipped OBO each pair.

The third pair sounds just as good (or better), and has been thoroughly broken in. Cosmetically excellent with no scratches, but the screws on the back are weathered, not like anyone looks at them. Since there's no box and since they're not spankin' new, it'll go for *SOLD*.

Apparently there's some odd rule here where I can't post pics from my own server until I've posted more, so those will have to wait.

-> Email/PM me if you want links to pics.

edit: Also, if anyone has questions about my trading background, I have 42 feedback on Ebay as "amnesiac" and another 160+ on heatware.com under the same name.

Users who are viewing this thread