FS: Ricoh RDC-4300 Digital Camera Package. $130.

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Ferdinand T, Mar 14, 2002.

1. Ferdinand T

Ferdinand T Auditioning

I am selling my digital camera. It is a Ricoh RDC-4300. It comes with a 8mb smartmedia card, which will take about 40 pictures. It also comes with eight AA Nimh rechargable batteries and battery charger that plugs into the wall, Flash Path adaptor and software to easily view and download pictures on your computer. It also comes with a miniature tripod. You can do a search on the internet to find out all the information on the camera like reviews, prices, reliability. The megapixel count is 1.3 with an optical 3x zoom, it also has a super macro feature for those close up pictures. It has a 1.5 inch LCD screen to view pictures taken, audio/video out plugs as well as DC 5v input. I am asking $130.00 and I will pay the freight to any of the lower 48 states. This is perfect for those people that want to be able to take pictures of their home theater and immediately post them. Or you can use if for whatever you want. Very easy to use and to take pictures with. Comes with everything you need to start taking pictures.
    If your interested leave a message or for a quicker response email me at mailto:[email protected]

2. Ferdinand T

Ferdinand T Auditioning

Make me an offer guys. I'm open to them.