What's new

FS: ReplayTV 4000 Model 4080 *new* (1 Viewer)

GregoryK

Agent
My failure to get Spousal Approval is your gain. :frowning:
I'm selling a brand new, unopened ReplayTV 4080 from SonicBlue. This is the 80-hour unit with an 80GB hard drive. Send and receive recorded shows from other ReplayTV users over the Internet! You can get the details at Link Removed.
Lots of discussion and screen shots of the unit can be found at the AVS ReplayTV Forum here.
I pre-ordered this unit and just received it a few days ago direct from SonicBlue. I haven't even cut the tape on the packing box, you will be the first person to take it out of the packaging and use it.
I could return it to SonicBlue, but then I would be out of pocket for two shipping charges. I'm just asking MSRP: $999, plus shipping. Buyer's choice of shipping since you're paying, but I would prefer to do it FedEx (ground or air). I'll take PayPal if you're willing to split the 3% PayPal fee with me (+$15), money order or certified check will work too. Cash if you're local.
[Edit:] If you think I am asking too much, I am of course happy to discuss other reasonable offers.
Email me or reply to the thread with any questions.

GregoryK

Agent
Another bump, since I noticed that SonicBlue's website says that they are out of the 4080 model until January. Buy mine for immediate shipment!

Happy New Year!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks