Fs: Rel Strata Iii Subwoofer

Discussion in 'Hardware Classifieds' started by TedJr, Oct 26, 2005.

1. TedJr

TedJr Agent

SOLD!!!!

I am selling my BLACK in color Rel Strata III because I am now able to upgrade into the $3000+ subwoofers. It has performed for me flawlessly since I have owned it.

It was a demo that I purchased at Tweeter in Chicago. It has a few MINOR nicks/scratches from when it was on the floor at Tweeter. But as you can see that did not prevent me from buying it! It operates as good as new. It has been in ONE location in my non-smoking, pet free home since purchase.

This powered sub puts out very good bass with movies AND music.

The subwoofer will come with the original cable and power cord. I had to print an owner's manual from online when I bought it. If you want that I will include it (a bit used).

I will sell the REL for $790. I believe they retail new for $1400 -$1600 depending on source. Although I am very willing to negotiate within reason if you are very serious and ready to close a deal.

I prefer and accept Paypal. I will ship if you pay shipping costs but can definitely arrange for pickup in the Chicago area. Shipping weight is around 65lbs via UPS ground. I do not have the original box but will insure it for you.

You can also visit the Rel website for specs (rel.net) Just add the "www" to the addresses.

If you want to check my 100% positive feedback (over 110 personal transactions)you can do so on E-bay. My user name is "trevans".

2. TedJr

TedJr Agent

I have had a few emails from interested parties. I will consider shipping FREE if someone wants to move on the subwoofer. Thanks.

3. TedJr

TedJr Agent

PRICED LOWERED TO $820!!!

4. TedJr

TedJr Agent

To make room for my new sub I will take $790 for the Rel Strata III.

5. TedJr

TedJr Agent

I now have digital pictures if you are interested. Thanks.

6. TedJr

TedJr Agent

SOLD!!!!!