What's new

FS: Region Free Gold Panasonic DVD-RP91 DVD player with SDI mod and more! (1 Viewer)

Gary Murrell

Supporting Actor
Hey guys

I have here the cream of the crop when it comes to SDI DVD players, the Panasonic DVD-RP91, this player is neat looking goldish champagne color or is available in Black also for those all Black nuts like me ;)

as everyone knows this player is the king of the hill in SDI DVD picture quality, you will not find any better, I have compared every known SDI DVD player, this is the one

the front panel of the player is 100% condition, sweet and perfect

the player is in 100% perfect physical working condition of course(see below for more details)

The unit comes complete with Power cable, and original remote and original manual, everything basically

The DVD player has had these mods/features completed:

1)100% Region Free, you can playback any NTSC DVD from anywhere in the world(The unit will not playback PAL DVD's of course)

2) Macrovision garbage has been 100% disabled :p

2) SDI modification for flawless picture to a outboard scaler, I have tested this on my personal Iscan VP30 for evaluation of quality and you can imagine how good the image is

4)The DVD optical drive in this unit has been calibrated for perfect reading results, giving you the fastest read times and chapter skipping etc., this feature alone cost big $ from a repair shop

5)I have added some great non-skid, anti vibration leveling feet to the unit, making it set level and steady and the feet keep it from moving in your rack

6) I have thoroughly cleaned the unit inside and out, it looks and performs the same as brand new, and I guarantee that 100%

My Price is 400$ and I will ship via Fedex for Free!!

again this player is 100% guaranteed in function and 100% on all my mods! no BS, I take care of my peeps ;)

I would prefer paypal for this item, but I am open to other forms

Outside USA buyers are welcome and appreciated, but will have to pay more shipping

I have done hundreds of deals here on AVS, AV123, HT Spot, Videogon and the Home Theater Forum, along with having over 2000 positive comments on ebay, if you need a reference I can surely supply including plenty of AVS members ;)

If you have any questions please email me at: gmurrell1 "at" bigsandybb.com email gets quickest repsonse, as I check it hourly

Thanks for your interest, DVD playback does not get any better than this and I can gurantee that :)

-Gary

Users who are viewing this thread