FS: refurbed NAD T-760 receiver

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by noahG, Nov 18, 2002.

1. noahG

noahG Agent

I bought this a year ago from UBID as a refurb. It had some problems and wasn't covered under warrantee (Ubid is not an authorized dealer). I ended up taking to be repaired by their authorized service center in LA, a place called Henry Radio where Alan gave it an extremely thorough going over. It's now working fine though I can't make any guarantees as to its future operability.
    It's basically Identical to the T-751 if I remember correctly. Check out the manual
    I Just replaced it with a Rotel RSX-972 and would like to have some money to help pay off the credit card for that purchase. Asking $300 OBO and will split the shipping cost from Los Angeles.
    Noah
    UPDATE: the problem it was having is that when it got really heavily driven in Dolby Digital, the front right channel would start to get crackly and quiet. Never a problem in stereo or DTS that I experienced and seems to be running fine now.

2. noahG

noahG Agent

OK, I'm dropping the asking price to 250 OBO. This is still a pretty solid receiver.

3. noahG

noahG Agent

isn't anyone interested. I'm serious about the Or best Offer up there.

4. corey_allen

corey_allen Extra

You Got a private message