What's new

FS: Record of Lodoss War DVD set (1 Viewer)

JerryW

Supporting Actor
This is the original Lodoss War DVD set (2 disk, Region 1). It's been opened and viewed, but only once. Of course, there are no scratches or blemishes on the set. It's in truly near-mint condition (it's not mint because it's been opened).
$30 + S&H
SOLD to Joe_C.
[Edited last by JerryW on July 12, 2001 at 07:14 AM]

JerryW

Supporting Actor
No takers? This is a very good price for a classic Anime series. I really hate ebay... don't make me have to post it there.
wink.gif

------------------
"But you have to remember that a worm, with very few exceptions, is not a human being." - Freddy

Joe_C

Supporting Actor
I've been looking for a good deal on this set for quite some time :)
I just emailed you. I hope you haven't posted it on ebay yet...
------------------
I am Jack's Signature

"Here's to us poor schmoes, working for the man. Even if he is a hot, sexy female man."
"But as a gentleman, I must warn you, if you so much as glance at another woman, I'll be on her like a fly on a pile of very seductive manure."
[Edited last by Joe_C on July 11, 2001 at 05:54 PM]

JerryW

Supporting Actor
Wow, you're lucky. I was almost done with my ebay listing when I got your email... in fact, almost the only thing left to do was click the submit button. :)
BTW, YGM.
------------------
"But you have to remember that a worm, with very few exceptions, is not a human being." - Freddy

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks