What's new

FS: RCA DTC-100 HDTV Directv/OTA Receiver (1 Viewer)

Jay_E

Stunt Coordinator
In perfect condition (I am original owner). Complete with original box, remote, manual and access card(used). Has latest firmware version. Asking $295 plus actual shipping from 32713. Specs and owners manual can be found here. Also have an Audio Authority VGA to component transcoder available if needed ($75). Thanks for looking.

Jay

Jay_E

Stunt Coordinator
At this time I'm not interested in selling just the transcoder because I'm still using it with the DTC100. It will be available for sale if I sell the DTC100 without the transcoder.

Jay

Jay_E

Stunt Coordinator
Item is no longer available for sale. I wasn't getting much interest so I decided to list on eBay. I'm very suprised at the high prices the DTC100s are getting on eBay after looking at the current auctions and the recently completed auctions. Hopefully I'll get more interest over there. If anyone is interested in the ebay auction please shoot me an email. Thanks.

Jay

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NHCondon
Recent bookmarks