What's new

FS: RCA 36" HDTV.... model MM36110 (1 Viewer)

TreyP

Stunt Coordinator
I'm shipping out to Osan AFB, Korea in a few months, so I'm trying to sell as much as possible rather than keeping it in storage for a year. One of the things I'm getting rid of is my television. Its about two years old, and still in very good condition. I still have the original box. This set usually retails for about $1200-1600. I'm selling for only $600.

This is for local pickup only. I live in Rosamond, CA, which is about an hour north of LA. Any questions please PM or email me. Thanks.

Jamie

Stunt Coordinator
Trey, might be interested. What is your timetable on unloading it?

TreyP

Stunt Coordinator
I'm leaving out of town next Wednesday and won't be back for a week. As soon as I get back we'll start moving into our "temporary" home. So I plan on it being gone before then. Thanks.

TreyP

Stunt Coordinator
Here are a few pics of the TV:

Sorry if the quality of these photos are a little poor, they were not taken in a well-lit area.

Trey

dave_brogli

Screenwriter
i have the d36120 which is identical (cept mines not conputer friendly) Great Tv. Super awesome price. You guys wont be dissapointed:emoji_thumbsup:

lol bump

TreyP

Stunt Coordinator
Thanks Dave.

Jamie, let me know if you're still interested. I've got a couple locals who have expressed interest. I expect it to be sold in the next 2-3 days.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation690
Recent bookmarks