What's new

FS: Radeon 7500 & Ultra-Quiet 275w PSU (1 Viewer)

Scott L

Senior HTF Member
For Sale:
- Radeon 7500 "Built by ATi" retail version bought at Best Buy, very clean S-Video out. DVI/S-Video/VGA. Selling in box with all documentation & adapters originally included. $52 shipped
- PCPowerCooling.com (makes some of the best power supplies) 275-watt Ultra-Quiet Silencer PS. And yes it's very quiet. :) I currently use it in my Home Theater PC but I am upgrading for gaming. I bought it new for $85 :eek:, now it's about $63 on their site, I'm selling for $30 shipped
- Also just for the heck of it; anyone interested in an old P166 Packard Bell computer? Could be used for email, kids comp, extra PC around the house, etc.. I'll throw in the matching 15" monitor w/speakers too. Upgraded the vid card, ram, PS, and threw in an NIC for ethernet. Still works fine & has no problems. $35 total *DC area pick-up only*

Lyden

Stunt Coordinator
whats the mobo design on the packerd bell? i want to make an MP3-box for my HT thik a p166 might just do the trick they dont need loud colling fans :) you sure only area pickup? i wouldnt want the case if that helps

Scott L

Senior HTF Member
Hmmm, never thought about piecing it out. I even put an aftermarket low-noise pcpowercooling fan on the cpu and the comp literally generates next to no heat at all. The mobo is of AT design, needing an AT power supply (which is also new). What would you need from the system?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks