What's new

Fs: Pronto Tsu2000 (1 Viewer)

NickSP

Supporting Actor
I am selling a very gently used Pronto 2000 with the original box, warranty card, cable, etc. as I got very zealous and purchased 2 thinking I'd use one for the bedroom but I have realised it is an overkill so this one should go.
I am asking $175 including shipping via UPS ground and will accept paypal as a form of payment.

NickSP

Supporting Actor
BUMP! with a price reduction. $165 shipped to the 48 states. I will move this to ebay this evening.

Michael Webb

Stunt Coordinator
If it has the charger with it, I'll buy it for $150, whatever payment form you want, never used Paypal, I'm sure I can gigure out how it works:) My email is [email protected] and I check it often. It will be coming to KS for shipping purposes, but for that price, or whatever we decide upon, I would like one with the charger. Contact me. Thanks.

NickSP

Supporting Actor
I have three inquiries for the remote so I will keep this here for one more day and if nothing materializes, will move it to ebay tomorrow night.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks