What's new

FS: Profiler Season 1-3 (1 Viewer)

Tony Kwong

Supporting Actor
Profiler
I have the first 3 season box sets. Season 2 and 3 are unopened. Total of 62 episodes. I paid $70-$80 per box. I just never gotten around to watching it, so I'll let it go cheap as I need more room on my shelves.

Free shipping.

$100 all 3 seasons.

Will also trade for D-theater titles.

David C Lin

Stunt Coordinator
Tony,

I just got the following email from you. I don't know why you are sending DVDs to me. I just want to let you know I got an email from you a few days ago stating that all 3 of your DVDs are sold. So I didn't send you send you any money and I didn't send you my address. I don't know why you are sending me a DVD. Are you saying one or more of your Profiler DVD is again available?

-----
Reply-To : Tony Kwong
Sent : Sunday, January 23, 2005 3:17 PM
To : David C Lin
Subject : Re: FS: Profiler Season 1-3 Page

David
Just to keep you updated, it's going out on Monday. Any perferred
shipping method. Do you need it super quick? It will cost me a lot,
but I could do next day shipping if you want.

tk

David C Lin

Stunt Coordinator
I apologize for posting your full email on HTF. I have corrected my mistake and removed the extra info from the forum.

I just want to let you know I wasn't mad at you. I don't know what give you that idea. I sent you an email a few days ago inquiring about your DVDs. I got an email from you a few days ago saying your DVDs are all sold. Then yesterday, all of sudden I got an email saying you are shipping The Profiler DVD to me. So I was a bit surprised to get your previous email stating that you will be shipping Profiler DVD to me when you emailed me a few days earlier that the DVDs are already sold. You also said you may be using next day shipping. So I thought I had to reply to you quickly to correct your mistake. Sometimes emails gets filtered out inadverently and sometimes they get lost in the transit. So I thought the safest way was to both reply to your email and to post on the forum at the same time.

>From: "Tony Kwong"
>To: [email protected]
>Subject: david
>Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 14:40:40 -0600
>
>Hello David C Lin:
>
>please do not post email messages to me in an open forum. That exposes my mail address and other info. If you really that mad at me and really want Profiler I'll buy you a brand new copy of it at my expense.
>
>
>tk
>

David C Lin

Stunt Coordinator
Again, I apologize for the misunderstanding. I don't know why you mix me up with someone else who bought The Profiler DVDs from you. I replied to you immediately through email and also through posting on the forum because I just don't want to get an email from you later on saying that I owe you certain amount of money when you sent The Profiler DVDs to someone else.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks