What's new

FS: ProCinema 800 Subbed in UltraCube10 and 2 BP1.2x's (1 Viewer)

VTreskunov

Auditioning
Real Name
Val
I have a very simple yet solid setup in my room, and I'm telling you this surround sound setup will not disappoint. Be it if you are a gamer or just want a something to enjoy your dvd's & blu-rays with exceptional clarity and bass this setup is for you. I' actually had never planned on selling this stuff, but due to me moving out to an apartment and finishing up my undergrad degree, I'll have no time to game or watch anything. Not to mention the money will help me cover my tuition and books(Since loans are practically impossible to get with the way things are now).

I am to selling 2 ProMonitor 800's, 2 Definitive's BP1.2X's, ProCenter 1000, and Paradigm UltraCube 10. I am asking $1,250 for everything plus shipping(I paid close to $2100 for this just last year and that was a steal cause it was marked down) . All this stuff is my own personal equipment which is mint condition from a non-smoking household. All the equipment is still under factory warranty.

Listed below are a few links with the full specs on all the hardware:
UltraCube10

ProCinema800

Definitive's
BP1.2X

I am in the Central Jersey area, and if you are within driving distance and wish to pick it up instead of dealing with shipping & handling get in contact with me and we can set that up. I will also obviously ship this out no problem, and accept paypal.

Val
(732) 609-4534

Pictures upon request!

VTreskunov

Auditioning
Real Name
Val
Willing to throw in my Onkyo TX-SR604 Receiver and Monster Power HTS 2600 MKII, along with a bunch of cables (Monster Cable MB300 12ft Subwoofer Interconnect, Belkin PureAV HDMI 8ft., amongst other cables. Private message me for full list. So all items I listed in original post and all this stuff for $1,500. Killer setup, I'd recommend upgrading the receiver, but still a steal and you can always throw the Onkyo in another room since you are getting the core essentials for bargain bin prices.

Here is an album of pics of some of the items.
http://gs94.photobucket.com/groups/l118/CNBN4OEROW/

VTreskunov

Auditioning
Real Name
Val
$1,000 for the 2 ProMonitor 800's, 2 Definitive's BP1.2X's, ProCenter 1000, and Paradigm UltraCube 10. And 1,250 for the other stuff not including Onkyo TX-SR604, which has been sold.

VTreskunov

Auditioning
Real Name
Val
bump and

$1,000 for the 2 ProMonitor 800's, 2 Definitive's BP1.2X's, ProCenter 1000, and Paradigm UltraCube 10. And 1,250 for the other stuff not including Onkyo TX-SR604, which has been sold.

I really can't go any lower then this, I'm already losing more then half of what I paid for it. Also I'm willing to throw in all my cables, for the sub, hdmi, component, optical etc. for the $1250 compilation.

VTreskunov

Auditioning
Real Name
Val
My last offer, before listing it on eBay for $800 no reserve.

2 ProMonitor 800's, 2 Definitive's BP1.2X's, ProCenter 1000, and Paradigm UltraCube 10 with a few cables included (Monster Cable MB300 SW-12 MonsterBass 300 12ft Subwoofer Interconnect, Monster Standard® THX-Certified Fiber Optic Digital Interconnect Cable 4ft, Belkin PureAV™ HDMI™ Interface Audio Video Cable 8ft and a M Series® M550i SACD/DVD audio cable) I'm asking for $1,000 and buyer pays shipping.

Here is a picture of the stuff, included new pic of the setup in the room.
System pics - Photobucket Groups

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks