What's new

FS: Pristine Pioneer Elite CLD-99+free Top of line cables (1 Viewer)

Elbert Lee

Supporting Actor
For those will huge LD Collections:
This player is in PERFECT CONDITION and has been boxed up for almost 2 years. The unit was purchased NEW and I'm the first owner. - Owner's Manual, Remote, original packaging, original packing materials.
The Pioneer Elite CLD-99 was the last stand-alone LD player from Pioneer and it was their "statement" piece. Used CLD-99's are extremely rare and difficult to find.
Features of Player
1) 3D y/C comb filter
2) AC-3 RF digital output (requires external RF Demodulator for Dolby Digital Discs)
3) Optical and Coax digital outputs
4) 2 x S Video outputs and composite outputs
5) Pioneer Elite urashi high gloss black finish front panel
6) Wood veneer side panels
7) Separate center CD tray
8) Excellent audio DACs
9) weight: 23lbs
FREE Monster Cables included:
1) M2000sv ($150) - Flagship SVHS cable
2) M1000D 1m($100)- Flagship Digital Coax Cable - for RF
3) ILS200 4m ($100) - Best Interlink Toslink Optical cable
4) M1000v 2-4m ($50-$100) - Flagship composite video cable
5) M1000sv - Super shielded (former flagship) svideo cable $60-80
6) Monster M1000i(2-3m) -$300/pair- Best "M" series reference audio interconnect
Some cables are boxed and unused, some are opened - barely used but all in PERFET CONDITION and can be used with this player.
I'm including the Raiders of the Lost Ark Laser Disc, Fantasia Box Set Limited Print (Unopened) + The STAR WARS Special Edition Trilogy Boxed Set (yes the hard to find set with AC-3 Dolby Digital) - in perfect condition.
I personally deliver the unit directly to the airport branch of the USPS, FedEX, or UPS, whichever the buyer prefers, so as to reduce handling and to ensure that the unit is shipped out of the airport hub on the same day.
Price of $1400 INCLUDING SHIPPING is FIRM
Shipping is included to CONTINENTAL US. Hawaii and Alaska buyers will have to pay difference (sorry!)
Accept MO, Certified Check, and Paypal
Elbert
[email protected]

Chuck Frady

Second Unit
Wow, great price for everything. Sounds like a deal. If I needed this player, I'd sure buy it.

:b

Elbert Lee

Supporting Actor
Thanks, Chuck - I recently moved and I came to the difficult decision to scale down my HT room with just 3 components - DVD, PRE/PRO, and AMP. - keep it simple.

It's unfortunate as I really liked this player (looks, build, and quality) and it's almost impossible to find these days. I didn't even have a chance to see the SW Special Editions on it yet!

Elbert

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks