What's new

FS: Polk RT1000i Tower speakers (1 Viewer)

Dan Hine

Screenwriter
Hello All,
I have a pair of Polk RT1000i's for sale. Asking price is $500 for the pair and I would prefer local buyers. I am not against shipping, but keep in mind that the shipping weight would be about 90lbs each so shipping would not be cheap.
The speakers are in excellent shape and sound great! The only reason I am selling them is that I no longer have room for them and need to scale down to some bookshelf speakers.
Any serious offers are welcome, as are trades. A decent multi channel amp would be great, or a nice 2 channel amp. But I'm not limiting trades to that. Let me know what you've got! :) I am on the Good Traders list here and can provide other references upon request. Feel free to email me at [email protected] or PM me here on the HTF.
Thanks for looking.
Dan

Dan Hine

Screenwriter
Alright, for the 56 people that viewed this post, what is it you don't like? Price to high? Am I not mentioning something you'd like to see, like forms of payment, etc.?

I think the price is fair since it is 50% off what you would pay for a new pair. But if you have comments/offers please send them my way.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks