FS: Polk CSi30 Center Speaker

Discussion in 'Hardware Classifieds' started by Jon_Liu, Mar 9, 2004.

1. Jon_Liu

Jon_Liu Stunt Coordinator

2. TommyWMedford

TommyWMedford Stunt Coordinator

Hi, I'm interested in the CSi30. I just went from 5.1 to 6.1 and I need a back surround to go with my RTi28's. However, I don't have any cash at the moment, and I was wondering if you would consider trading? Here's what I've got:

1. Yamaha RXV-430 Receiver
    2. Panasonic DVD Player (not sure of the model #)
    3. A pair of Jamo Cornet III bookshelf speakers(cabinets have some wear and tear)

The receiver is in great shape except for the center speaker terminal. It has spring clip connectors, which are loose, but it also accepts banana plugs, which is what I'd recommend using. If you bare wire that's too small(smaller than 16 ga) it's very east to pull the wire out. The connection is good, just a little loose. If you're interested, I'll go ahead and send you some banana plugs and speaker wire to go along with it. Heck, I'll even throw in an optical cable, coaxial digital cable, and an s video cable. I really love this receiver and it served me well for time I've used it, but I just got the RXV-1300, and I just don't have any use for it. I wanted to use it as my bedroom system, but our bedroom is pretty small, and my wife doesn't want another room filled with speakers. She really doesn't even want me to get a 6th surround speaker for the living room system, but I told her she can't have everything her way. Trust me, I got scared when I said that, but she just said "fine". I had thought I'd be sleeping in the living room that night lol.

Well, if you're interested, please let me know. And if not, I completely understand, and I wish you luck selling it. Thanks.

Thomas

3. Jon_Liu

Buyer fell through, speaker back up!

4. Jon_Liu

++SOLD++

5. Sam_P

Sam_P Agent

Is this still available?