FS: Pioneer VSX-D711 DD/DTS Receiver & Speakers FOR SALE

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Stephen Hopkins, Mar 11, 2003.

1. Stephen Hopkins

Stephen Hopkins HW Reviewer
    HW Reviewer

Ok, I've had two sales fall through, hopefully the third time's the charm [​IMG]

I have the following Items for sale:

Pioneer VSX-D711 DD/DTS 100W x 5 receiver - SOLD
    The D711 is the 5 channel version of the D811S which has received much praise on this forum and others as one of the best entry level receivers on the market. The receiver has been used in a bedroom/computer system and saw one week of service in my main system while waiting for my Sony 4ES to arrive. It is in like new condition and includes the original packaging, manual, remote, and warranty card.

Pioneer SH152BK Bookshelf Speakers - $50 + shipping

I used these as the main speakers in my bedroom/computer system. They have a 6.5" woofer and 1" dome tweeter. They can handle 100 watts, have a frequency range of 60hz-20khz, and a sensitivity of 89db/W/m.

Pioneer SCR400K Center/Surround speaker package - SOLD

These were the center and surrounds in my bedroom/computer system. They are matched to the SH152BK and other x52 speakers. They include the original box and packaging.

If you have any questions, email me at [email protected] or IM me on AIM at nehpets4627.

2. Stephen Hopkins

Stephen Hopkins HW Reviewer
    HW Reviewer

D711 and SCR400K SOLD

SH152BK STILL AVAILABLE