What's new

FS: Pioneer PL-12D-II belt-drive turntable in SF bay area (1 Viewer)

Saurav

Senior HTF Member
This is one of the best vintage low-cost turntables around, and is perfect for someone who wants to experiment with vinyl but doesn't want to spend a whole lot of money. I've seen these go for over $100 on eBay when in good shape. Mine is in pretty decent shape, it could probably use a little cleaning. I've made some modifications to it based on recommendations I found online, mostly related to adding Dynamat to damp the plinth's resonances. All my mods can be reversed, should you choose to do so.

Price: $20

I don't want to go through the trouble of shipping this, so if you're in the Bay Area and are willing to come up to Sonoma (come on a weekend and spend the rest of the day wine tasting :)), it's yours for $25. I have an extra Stanton headshell, and there's a Pickering cartridge that seems to be in good shape, but I can't vouch for it since it was on the TT when I bought it.

Please email me if you're interested.

Saurav

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kisanwiki
Recent bookmarks