What's new

FS: Pioneer, Onkyo, Behringer, Quasar, Toshiba,Proscan (1 Viewer)

John Wilson

Supporting Actor
Hi All.
Its time to do some housecleaning and I've got some used but very good equipment for sale. See if there is something you like and let me know!:)
1. Toshiba SD-5109 Progressive Scan DVD player. About 2 years old but in mint condition. Only used for about 1 year until I replaced it. Dual trays and a great picture made this a standout player when it was introduced. I have the original box, manual and remote. Asking $150 shipped
2. Proscan PS8086Z interlaced DVD player. Proscan's top model at the end of the Divx ( spit,spit) reign of terror. Player has Divx logo but modem was pulled by Proscan prior to shipping to retailers. Not a refs but factory fresh. I've used for about 6 months prior to acquiring the Toshiba. Produces a very nice picture and has always performed extremely well for me. I have the original box, manual and remote. SOLD
3. Onkyo TX-SV515PROII Prologic receiver. Excellent condition. 80 WPC for Left, Center and Right. 20 WPC Rear channel(s). The PROII included a sub Line-out. Typical Onkyo quality sound. Manual can be downloadedHere Includes original box, manual and remote. Asking $80 shipped
4. Pioneer VSX-D608 DD/DTS Receiver. Mint condition. Rated at 100 WPC all channels at 1 Khz. Very good sound and very easy to use and setup. Heads-up remote is very user- friendly. More info can be found on Pioneer's websitehere.
Again, I have the box, manual and remote for this baby. SOLD
5. Quasar LD500 LaserDisc player. Very good condition. Rebadged Panasonic LX-101 which there is info here.
Works very well as a CD player also. Asking $50 shipped to lower 48 only.
6. Behringer DSP 1124P Feedback Destroyer. I bought this from another HTF member about 2 months ago but I haven't even opened it up yet. The more I read about the setup, the more I realize that I don't have the time right now. Someday I'll get into it and I'll wish I had held onto it.:b I just don't need it right now. I'll sell it for what I paid- SOLD
Email me or PM me with any questions you may have on any of this gear. Sorry the post is so long but I figured it would be easier to track and edit one post instead of six.:D

John Wilson

Supporting Actor
Boy, it is sure alot easier to buy than sell here lately:frowning:
Come on, make me some offers but no low balls, please:D
I've edited the above to include shipping in the prices.
Thanks for looking!

JasonMears

Grip
John,

I seem to be having some difficulties getting through to your e-mail. I can muster up $105 shipped on the Behringer.
Let me know if that will work for you.

Thanks,
Jason

JasonMears

Grip
I have no idea why I keep getting an error message. Just in case you did not recieve the last e-mail. My zip is 92401 is Southern California.

Thanks,
Jason

John Wilson

Supporting Actor
Okay guys and gals....are my prices too high or is this stuff just too old or unappealing ?:confused: It all works great; its just that it is not brand new:frowning:
Make some offers if any of this equipment interests you. I'll at least consider all offers;)

JasonMears

Grip
John,

I received the BFD this morning. Thank you very much, and I look forward to doing business with you in the near future.

Thanks,
Jason

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks