What's new

FS: Pioneer NS-5 Shelf System (1 Viewer)

Bill Balcziak

Supporting Actor
catz.y.353607.jpg

I have two Pioneer NS-5 shelf audio systems in perfect condition. I bought them for our home offices (my wife and I both work out of our home), but we decided to consolidate and we're ready to part with them.
These systems are very nice to look at and are quite compact--yet they have superb sound and plenty of bass (the speaker enclosures are rock solid and the woofer has a lot of extension). They have an especially nice blue display that moves electronically into position when you turn on the system--an impressive touch.
These systems have had VERY light use and are in perfect condition. Each system includes a credit card sized remote, amp/tuner/cd player, and all accessories, plus the original box and packaging. Price is $150 per system (plus about $15-$20 per unit for UPS shipping to the Continental U.S.). I'll sell both systems together for $300 shipped.
Pioneer's Description:
"The Pioneer NS5 "Life Plus" audio system is a space saving, shelf system that is sophisticated and delivers great sound. It features a motorized LCD display and a single CD tray for ultimate space saving. The unit offers an AM/FM tuner, pre-amplifier, and amplifier. The NS5 delivers 18 watts of power to each of two channels for a total of 36 watts of sound. The speaker system consists of a pair of 5" 2-way speakers. The NS5 includes timer modes for convenient anytime listening, a credit card remote, and 1-touch play for easy operation. The CD portion allows 24 track programming, random play, and has a digital optical output."
Please feel free to e-mail me at [email protected] if you're interested.
(According to the search engines, an NS-5 system sells online for between $325 and $354.)

Bill Balcziak

Supporting Actor
:star: :star: :star: One system is sold. I will sell the remaining one for $150, shipping to the Continental U.S. included at no charge. :star: :star: :star:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NHCondon
Recent bookmarks