What's new

FS: Pioneer LD/5CD player CHEAP! (1 Viewer)

Jim J

Second Unit
$50 $35 $25+ shipping obo
Fine Condition Single Sided Laser disc player, that handles 5 CDs at a time. Model CLD-M301
Perfect for the casual LD fan, who wants to save space in the equipment rack.
Some small scratches/scuffs.
Discs shown in picture are NOT included.
Unit in fully functional condition, but sold as-is due to age.
Includes Remote control.
Output connections are rca composite video (can be seen in the picture below), rca left/right audio (cannot be seen in the picture). There is NO digital or AC-3 output. NO S-video output.
Click on pictures for larger version.

Please contact me with any questions.

Jim J

Second Unit
I want to say 1994, but I think it is 1991. I am not the first owner. It has worked well for me since I got it. I will look at the manufactured date when I get home tonight

Eric-S

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Eric Schnabel
I believe the model he has for sale is the Pioneer M-301. I think it was manufactured around 1992-1993.
I have the model above this, M-401. It adds optical out, S-video, and jog dial. Other than that, they are the same.
I still use mine often...and it has worked great! You can even leave the 5 CD's in the tray, and place a LD on top if you want to watch a movie. ( I usually don't do this:) )
It is an interesting piece of equipmemt. I took the top off once, and an arm rotates and picks up the CD and moves it to the center for playback, so it's not the usual carousel unit.

Jim J

Second Unit
Yes it is a CLD-M301, thanks Eric.

Sorry, I missed that key bit of info. This originated as an eBay auction (still can't figure that place out) and the model num was in the title and wasn't in the description.

Jim J

Second Unit
C'mon! somebody Make me an offer!

Trades considered.

I also have some other gear
Another LD player
DPL receiver
Pinnacle speakers
Paradigm ADPs
e-mail or PM me.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks