What's new

FS: Pioneer GM-X524 50X4 RMS car audio amp (1 Viewer)

Charles J P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
CJ Paul
I have a 50X4 RMS car audio amp that can be bridged down to 1 channel to power a sub or 3 channels (sub and fronts). Very flexible. Its a Pioneer GM-X524 like the title says. It was installed in my 88 acura legend powering four 6.5s. It is in perfect working condition, but has some minor scratches from being mounted in the trunk. I also have the Pheonix Gold wiring kit that was used to install the amp in my old car. The wiring kit basically consists of power wire (8 gauge) with inline fuse, 2 pair of RCAs, and the power distribution block with fuses that allows another amp to be hooked up without running more power cable. The wiring kit can be purchased with the amp or not, depending on if the buyer needs it. It also has several feet of Phoenix Gold 14 or 16 gauge speaker wire. I have the amp listed on e-bay with a reserve of $175 for the amp alone, but now I think thats too high and it probably wont sell. Im thinking more along the lines of $130 for the amp plus $20 for the wiring kit. Or, make a reasonable offer and I will consider. I wont be using an amp in my new Protege5 install, so I need to sell this so I can upgrade my front speakers. Email me if you are interested.
[email protected]

Charles J P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
CJ Paul
OK, is the price way too high or what? Even if your not interested, does anyone have a comment on what a fair asking price might be?

Tim Abbott

Second Unit
Real Name
Tim
Hi Charles.
I would be interested in the amp and wiring kit. I have no idea what the real value is, but I will give you $100 for the amp and kit.
I have never really done anything with car audio before, but I think it would be fun to try and install this amp. I don't mean to offend you, but I'm not sure I'm ready to invest a great deal of money into another "endless" hobby. :)
Tim

Charles J P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
CJ Paul
I had one person make me an "off-line" offer after my ebay auction ended. Let me see how that pans out, and I will get back to you.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks