What's new

FS: Pioneer Elite VSX-49, Pioneer 5.1 speaker package (1 Viewer)

Michael X

Stunt Coordinator

(image shows left speaker with grille removed to display the midrange and tweeter)

Pioneer CS-H505V HT speaker set ($510 new)
HUGE 3ft. tall 3-way tower mains w/built in 12" subs, 2-way center, rear surrounds, plus Pioneer S-W100 Powered Subwoofer ($399 new), matches the speaker set, simulates an earthquake. Stereo RCA inputs, auto on/off, 50-200Hz crossover, level control, phase switch, thru-speaker jacks, huge rear heatsink.

$400.00 for everything.

Both in almost new condition, working perfectly with no scratches or imperfections, in their original boxes with packing materials, cords, wires, instructions, and warranty cards. Pickup in the local/regional area is preferable due to size and shipping weight over 100lbs. I'm a long time eBay seller with 95+ transactions, 100% postive feedback rating.

The VSX-49 receiver has been sold.

Michael X

Stunt Coordinator
Sorry guys, I marked the thread to notify me of new replies and it apparently didnt do so. I haven't received any emails either, but I checked my profile settings and the email is correct. Send me a direct email if you don't receive a PM reply. Thanks!

Chris Rosene

Second Unit
I had a misunderstanding with the model number of the Pioneer, so I will not be purchasing it.
Sorry for the confusion.

Jed M

Senior HTF Member
Is it the tx model? I can't find anything on the Pioneer Elite VSX-49 without a tx or txi behind it, even on Pioneer's archived manuals web page. I think people are having a hard time figuring out what model this is. Could you possibly give us some details? DD, DTS, DPL2?

Michael X

Stunt Coordinator
The receiver, as listed in the title, is a Pioneer Elite VSX-49. It is not a VSX-49TX, and it is also not a VSX-49TXi. The VSX-49 is an Elite DPL1 receiver that is suppossedly highly sought after by stereophiles for its superior stereo performance, on-screen GUI, and intelligent system control. It does not feature DD, DTS, or DPL2.

The receiver, speaker set, and subwoofer are all still up for sale.

todbnla

Screenwriter
Real Name
Todd

This a Pioneer unit or a Sony unit? Cause I think I have a Sony unit this same model mnumber? If Sony, I may be interested in a local pickup on this, PLMK

Michael X

Stunt Coordinator
Mahmood;

The receiver is Stereo/DPL Surround, but not 5.1. It's rated at 100W per channel in surround and 110 x 2 in stereo, 8 ohms.

Todd;

There were a few other manufacturers who used the SW-100 designation, but this unit is a Pioneer like the speakers, very different than the Sony subs. If you're still interested in a local pickup on the sub or the whole speaker package, send me a PM or email.

Users who are viewing this thread