What's new

FS: Pioneer Elite PRO-620HD 58" RPTV (5 days old!) (1 Viewer)

Chris Hartford

Auditioning
*** SOLD ***
Well, 5 days ago my brand-new Pioneer Elite PRO-620HD arrived. Yesterday, I was laid off from my job. :frowning:
Nice timing.
So, I can't keep it. The sale was final, and I can't return it. Figured this would be the best place to turn.
The Elite, of course, is brand-new. Not a fingerprint on it. It has about 8 hours of use on it, and includes all the documentation, warranty card, remote control, etc. The box for the TV is not included (I had the delivery guys take it away -- it took up half my living room), but I still have the box for the protective screen.
I paid $5,150 for the set, but will sell for $4,450 or best offer. I hope that's reasonable (Tweeter still sells them for $6,300 around here). I will also deliver and set up the set for free to anywhere within ~60 miles of Framingham, Massachusetts. If you'r further away, we can figure out some kind of freight arrangement.
Thanks for looking. Please e-mail me at [email protected] if you have any questions.
Edit:
By the way, the manufacturer date is May 2002, so it's still factory-fresh.
Also, if anyone would like, I could probably borrow a digicam and put up some pictures of the set.
*** SOLD ***

JoanPablo_T

Stunt Coordinator
dude, if I had the cash I would be all over that. I actually live only 15 minutes from you too! :)
good luck!
jp

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks