FS: Pioneer Elite DV-45A SACD/DVD-Audio

Discussion in 'Hardware Classifieds' started by Drew_W, Jun 19, 2004.

1. Drew_W

Drew_W Screenwriter

So I drew up my long term system plan, and it doesn't fit in anywhere. I want to go with a higher end, dedicated CD player. My loss is your gain. This is truly a fantastic universal player, and it plays pretty much anything shiny and round you put in it.

I would like to get $400CND for it. I have all the manuals and accessories that came with the player.

Local pickups are cool, or I can deliver it personally anywhere in the Metro Toronto area. PayPal is accepted, but only via bank/balance transfer. I will also accept e-mail money transfers from Canadian banks (www.certapay.com) and cash for local purchases. Actual shipping will be charged (where required) via FedEx/Canada Post Expedited Parcel.

Please e-mail with any and all questions and concerns and for references if required. I will reply promptly. Thanks for looking!

2. Drew_W

Drew_W Screenwriter

So I drew up my long term system plan, and it doesn't fit in anywhere. I want to go with a higher end, dedicated CD player. My loss is your gain. This is truly a fantastic universal player, and it plays pretty much anything shiny and round you put in it.

I would like to get $400CND for it. I have all the manuals and accessories that came with the player.

Local pickups are cool, or I can deliver it personally anywhere in the Metro Toronto area. PayPal is accepted, but only via bank/balance transfer. I will also accept e-mail money transfers from Canadian banks (www.certapay.com) and cash for local purchases. Actual shipping will be charged (where required) via FedEx/Canada Post Expedited Parcel.

Please e-mail with any and all questions and concerns and for references if required. I will reply promptly. Thanks for looking!

3. Ned

Ned Supporting Actor

Hi Drew,

Can you describe the bass management options on the DV-45 (crossover frequency options, delay, global/individual channel crossover option?)

4. Ned

Ned Supporting Actor

Hi Drew,

Can you describe the bass management options on the DV-45 (crossover frequency options, delay, global/individual channel crossover option?)