FS: Pioneer Elite CLD-79 Laserdisc Player

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Wayne Reibold, Jan 23, 2002.

1. Wayne Reibold

Wayne Reibold Stunt Coordinator

My Pioneer Elite CLD-79 is in perfect condition including the original remote, manual and box. I haven't used it a lot and it has only been used by me. The original price was $1500. Many consider this to be the best laserdisc player made by Pioneer.
    The player has all of the advanced features such as 2-sided play, AC3 RF out (for playing Dolby Digital encoded laserdiscs), DTS output, coaxial and optical digital outputs, slow motion and a great CD transport.
    This player can do an incredible job of playing back the Star Wars Special Edition laserdiscs in Dolby Digital 5.1 and also some of the fantastic DTS laserdiscs such as Titanic, The Rock and Jurassic Park. Keep in mind that a laserdisc player is the only game in town to play back the following in high quality: original 3 Star Wars movies, Raiders of the Lost Ark movies, Back to the Future movies and many other classics not available on DVD. Even Titanic is available in DTS and is incredible; this title is only available in Dolby Digital and non-anamorphic on DVD. I'll likely be following up this auction with an auction for my laserdiscs including DTS editions.
    I'm selling my Pioneer Elite CLD-79 for $550. Please check feedback about me on eBay under WynsWrld98. Also, please e-mail me at WynsWrld98@yahoo.com with any questions.
    Thanks!

2. Wayne Reibold

Price reduced!

3. Wayne Reibold

bump!

4. Wayne Reibold

bump again!

5. Wayne Reibold