What's new

FS: Pioneer Elite 43TX DD/DTS/THX 7.1 Receiver (1 Viewer)

Stephen Hopkins

HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
I have for sell a Pioneer Elite 43TX Receiver. It is in great condition w/ only one minor scratch on the right side (not front) that has been touched up and is not noticable. It includes the remote and owners manual. It is 1yr old w/ 1yr remaining on the factory warranty. I will include the original sales receipt so the warranty will be 100% valid for the remaining year. I'm asking $450 + SH and am open to offers. I'd like to sell it here before going to ebay, but if I can't get it sold in the next week or so it will probably go that way. I can provide more pictures upon request. Here are the specs from Pioneer.

Scott Goldsmith

Stunt Coordinator
Cool, I will let you know hopefully by tonight or tomorrow. Paypal is no problem. Can you take a close up pic of the scratch area? If not no problem. Save it for me!!

Stephen Hopkins

HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Actually, I can't get a pic of the scratch right away, when I moved back to school my digital camera USB cable was one of the things that got left behind unintentionaly. If I can scrounge a cable up somewhere in the next day or so I'll email you a pic right away. Also, the front face finish is perfect, it just has some finger prints on it in the picture up top.

Scott Goldsmith

Stunt Coordinator
Cool dude, no problem. I trust ya :) It's on the side anyways, it's a kick ass receiver and a good price. I have the Elite 53TX, so I know how good these are :) Trying to get my friend a good receiver is all :)

Stephen Hopkins

HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
I understand, just want to be as upfront as possible about things so someone doesn't get something less than they are expecting. The 43TX is a VERY solid unit. I'm upgrading to one of the newer Pioneers mainly for PLIIx and the newer version of MCACC, otherwise I would have kept this unit for a very long time.

Scott Goldsmith

Stunt Coordinator
That's cool, I appreciate the honesty. I will probably just buy an amp next, and keep the 53TX for a pre/pro.

I just talked to him, and he is waiting to hear back on a wholesaler he has contact with on a 55TXi, but I know it will be more than he wants to spend, so I am pretty confident he will buy yours. He said by Monday, at the latest Tues. he will know for sure, is that cool dude?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks