FS: Pioneer DVL-919 DVD/LD Combo Player + Star Wars Trilogy SE Box Set

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Phil C., Jul 27, 2002.

1. Phil C.

Phil C. Auditioning

Package includes: Pioneer DVL-919 DVD/LD Combo Player & Star Wars Trilogy SE Box Set.
    Player is like new. Comes in the original box, with remote control and all the original paperwork. Pioneer combined two great video formats into one machine. The DVL-919 plays your collection of DVD's AND LaserDiscs. It offers Dolby Digital/dts decoding, Hi-Bit conversion and, it offers the convenience of both-side play and digital field memory for LD playback. 10-bit Video Processing, 10-bit Video AC, 96k / 24-bit Audio DAC, Component Video Output, 3 Line Digital Comb Filter (LD). This a great versatile player that will continue to provide endless hours of enjoyment.
    The original Star Wars Trilogy DVD's are not expected to be released for quite some time. Enjoy them now in 5.1 Sound and the best picture quality available. (Currently Selling on e-bay between $100-$300)
    The price is $465 plus $35 shipping (Priority insured) or $60 Overnight. (check payment will wait for check to clear before shipping, money order receives immediate shipping). For references, my user name under e-bay and haf.com is the same as here pciav.
    I am in the New York Metro area (Queens). If you are in NY (5 Boros, Long Island), NJ, or CT area and would like to come demo the player and pick it up... The price will be $450. If you come and pick the player up, I will also include the following Laserdiscs: Jurassic Park (DTS), Jurassic Park: The Lost World (DTS), Out to Sea, My Father the Hero, Fantasia, & Aladdin (CAV). Also, I will throw in a Yamaha APD-1 RF Demodulator (for Laserdiscs AC-3). It features one RF Input, One Coaxial Output & One Optical Output. (Currently selling on e-bay for over $100)
    If you are not in the NY area but would like these other items, please make an offer. No reasonable offers refused.
    Any questions, please feel free to e-mail me at [email protected]
    Thanks,
    Phil C.

2. Devin U

Devin U Second Unit

YGM!

3. Kevin Alexander

Kevin Alexander Screenwriter

There is no reason this package should still be for sale here in the morning. Awesome deal!!!

4. Phil C.

Phil C. Auditioning

Thanks to everyone for the interest. The player has been sold. For you New Yorkers and others close by, please check out the equally great deal I have on my Pioneer Elite Pro-99 51" Projection TV:
    http://www.hometheaterforum.com/htfo...threadid=84221
    Again, thanks to everyone. Enjoy the rest of the weekend.
    Phil