FS: Pioneer DVD Player...you pick.

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Gary Thomas, Nov 12, 2001.

1. Gary Thomas

Gary Thomas Second Unit

I'm selling one of my two Pioneer DVD Players to make room for a Panasonic RP91. I've always liked Pioneer because they play CD-R's and have excellent video quality on my 4x3 TV. Both are in excellent shape, with no scratches, dents, dings, etc. The both play perfectly. I've never had a problem reading a disc. Both will come with remote and manual packed in it's original box. I'll ship double boxed.
    Pioneer DV C302D 3 DVD/CD Changer. Purchased new in July 2000 for $350.00. Will sell for $125.00 plus $15 for UPS Insured shipping.
    Pioneer DV 525 Single DVD/CD Player. Purchased used. This has been in a second room and used sparingly for the past few months. It is in excellent condition. Will sell for $100.00 plus $15.00 for UPS Insured Shipping.
    Email w/ questions.
    I have 180+ perfect postive rating on ebay: GJThomas1 and a few Good Trader deals here on the Forum.
    ------------------
    HT Pic's

2. scott_tinari

scott_tinari Stunt Coordinator

I will take the 3 disc Pioneer off your hands. When can we do the transaction. Tell me about the Player everything ok with it. Thanks. My E-mail is [email protected]

3. Gary Thomas

Gary Thomas Second Unit

The Pioneer "you pick" deal is still available.