What's new

FS: Pioneer DV-525 DVD Player (1 Viewer)

Brian Harnish

Screenwriter
For Sale: Pioneer DV-525 DVD player. $100.00 OBO. Shipping included. This player is in excellent condition, despite being owned for 2.5 years (bought player on January 25, 2000). This Pioneer DV-525 has played over 170 DVDs flawlessly (check my DVD collection link below for discs that have been through this player). The DV-525 also plays CD-Rs and Video CDs (I've only been able to test Sliders Video CDs made in Malaysia but it played them flawlessly).
Also included: original box, remote (in good condition -- still works great), and new audio/video cables (these are normal RCA audio/video cables -- they aren't component video cables). Check this link for a photo:
http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/Pi...00~602,00.html
The outside decor of the DV-343 is identical to the DV-525. If potential buyers want a photo of my actual player, I'll be happy to oblige. Just let me know.

Brian Harnish

Screenwriter
This player is still for sale. $100 OBO which includes shipping.

Please email me or respond to this thread if you need more info.

Brian Harnish

Screenwriter
Okay, guys and gals. Last chance to buy this excellent player before I put it on eBay. If you want photos, please let me know ASAP and I'll get photos up here.
EDIT: Oops. I just now noticed a scratch on the top of the player (for some reason I didn't notice it before with the previous inspection). Other than that, it's still in excellent condition. Due to that accidental neglection, I'm offering a new low price:
$75 + shipping

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks