FS: Pioneer DV-525 DVD Player

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Brian Harnish, Jun 30, 2002.

1. Brian Harnish

Brian Harnish Screenwriter

For Sale: Pioneer DV-525 DVD player. $100.00 OBO. Shipping included. This player is in excellent condition, despite being owned for 2.5 years (bought player on January 25, 2000). This Pioneer DV-525 has played over 170 DVDs flawlessly (check my DVD collection link below for discs that have been through this player). The DV-525 also plays CD-Rs and Video CDs (I've only been able to test Sliders Video CDs made in Malaysia but it played them flawlessly).
    Also included: original box, remote (in good condition -- still works great), and new audio/video cables (these are normal RCA audio/video cables -- they aren't component video cables). Check this link for a photo:
    http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/Pi...00~602,00.html
    The outside decor of the DV-343 is identical to the DV-525. If potential buyers want a photo of my actual player, I'll be happy to oblige. Just let me know.

2. Brian Harnish

bump

3. Brian Harnish

This player is still for sale. $100 OBO which includes shipping.

Please email me or respond to this thread if you need more info.

4. Brian Harnish

New price -- $90 includes shipping.

5. Brian Harnish

Someone must want this player! [​IMG]

6. Brian Harnish

Okay, guys and gals. Last chance to buy this excellent player before I put it on eBay. If you want photos, please let me know ASAP and I'll get photos up here.
    EDIT: Oops. I just now noticed a scratch on the top of the player (for some reason I didn't notice it before with the previous inspection). Other than that, it's still in excellent condition. Due to that accidental neglection, I'm offering a new low price:
    $75 + shipping