1. We suffered a brief outage this morning when our host noticed that HTF needed to be moved to a different server due to a hardware failure. That work is now complete. Please post in the feedback area if you have any issues.
    Dismiss Notice

FS: Pioneer CLD-D606 Lasersisc Player + LD software

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Kevin Alexander, Aug 30, 2001.

1. Kevin Alexander

Kevin Alexander Screenwriter

I'm selling my LD player and LD software as a package for $300. If you want to purchase just the player, the price is $225. This LD player is in mint condition and is one of, if not, the last LD player built by Pioneer. The LD player is an auto-flipper w/ a nice jog-shuttle remote and has AC-3 RF Out, optical digital out, 2 pairs of S-video outs, 2 pairs of rca video outs, and 2 pairs of rca audio outs. This player was purchased new in late 1999, and has only been used literally 3 or 4 times (it still has the AC-3 Rf Out sticker on the front). The video quality is on par w/ the mid-level Elite models and offers all the audio options availiable on the market. My LD software consists of the Star Wars Trilogy THX editions, SW Ep.1: The Phantom Menace, Disney's Aladdin THX, and Clear and Present Danger. I also might have a Yamaha RF Demodulator to sell if interested. Please feel free to post replies here or email me.

2. Shawn Sefranek

Shawn Sefranek Second Unit

YGM...... [​IMG]

3. Andy_A

Andy_A Second Unit

YGM

4. Jeff Whitford

Jeff Whitford Screenwriter

Kevin what do you want for the Star Wars THX discs? I do have DVDs Ft if you want to check my post.
    ------------------
    Jeff Whitford
    Hometheater Guru

5. Kevin Alexander

package is tentatively sold.

6. Kevin Alexander

sold. thanks for all interest.