What's new

FS: Philips DVDQ50AT Palyer--$110 shipped (1 Viewer)

Kevin L K

Second Unit
SOLD--thanks everybody
Hi Folks,

I'm looking for a quick sale on my Philips progressive Q50 DVD Player.This is the player that has the Faroudja chip in it featuring DCDI.There is absolutely NOTHING wrong with the player--it's in immaculate condition.This player has NO bugs--no freezing,no problems with the vertical or horizontal positioning of the picture,and I've personally upgraded the firmware to version 4.15c.I just bought this about a week ago from Mike on this very forum for $110 shipped.The reason I'm selling it is because I don't have a HDTV at the moment--I was planning on getting one this week but that has been put on hold indefinitely so my misfortune is your lucky break.The interlaced output is about on par with my Panasonic DVD player,but it's the progressive output with the Faroudja DCDI where this player really shines--since I have no TV to utilize it's progressive output I've decided to sell it.This player originally sold for $500 but I am selling it for the same price I bought it for: $110 shipped to the lower 48.

Click here for a picture of the DVD Player

Comes with manual,remote,not original box but will be packaged securely.I accept PayPal and other forms of payment.If you have any questions please don't hesitate to email me at [email protected].Thanks

Kevin L K

Second Unit
No one? :frowning:

This is an excellent prog scan player with the faroudja
chip & no one's interested?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks