FS: Parts Express 24" high mass speaker stands

Discussion in 'Hardware Classifieds' started by Saurav, Apr 22, 2004.

1. Saurav

Saurav Cinematographer

[​IMG]

Link

24" tall, nice and heavy. I've had my Adire HE12.1s on them, and they were totally stable. Here's a picture to show you the size and weight of speakers that these can handle (that's a 24"x15"x14" 3/4" MDF cabinet with about 20 lbs of concrete slabs on top):

[​IMG]

Large spikes on bottom plate, smaller adjustable spikes on top plate. Plate dimensions are available at the PE link. The center column is fillable. The stands are so heavy though, that I just filled them with polyfill and plastic grocery bags to cut down ringing (tapping them went from a 'ting' to a 'thuck'). I can remove that stuff before sending these off if you like.

Condition - these are in pretty good shape. Some scuffs on the decorative brass end caps that can be polished out if you like, maybe a small scratch or two on the top plate that will be hidden by whatever speaker you put on them.

I'll prefer a bay area sale if possible, since these will be pretty heavy to ship (over 50 lbs). I can deliver them anywhere in the SF bay area. I'm also willing to pack and ship them if necessary.

They cost $100 new, I would like $40 for them.

Thanks,
    Saurav

2. Angelo_Petralba

Angelo_Petralba Second Unit

Ill take them...where in bay area...maybe I can have a friend pick them up??Im in Palmdale Area, but my friend is from Oakland and he will be here in LA this weekend.

Thanks
    Angelo

3. Saurav

Saurav Cinematographer

Like I said in my first post, I'm in the SF bay area, about an hour north of San Francisco. You're more than welcome to drive up here and pick them up, but it would be quite a drive I think [​IMG] I think it would come to about $20 or so in ground shipping.

Edit: Saw the rest of your post now. I'm up in Sonoma, which is probably 1 - 1.5 hours from Oakland, depending on traffic and time of day. I could drop it off in Oakland, but probably not before your friend leaves. If he's willing to drive up to Sonoma, that would be perfect.

4. Randy_Mann

Randy_Mann Stunt Coordinator

Did they sell yet?

5. Saurav

Saurav Cinematographer

Nope, still available.

6. Saurav

Saurav Cinematographer

Bump... still available.

7. Jason Hammerly

Jason Hammerly Supporting Actor

YHPM and YGM. Later.

Jason

8. Alexis

Alexis Stunt Coordinator

Hi,

I am in the city of SF. I will buy them from you if they are still available.