FS: Parasound HCA-1500A

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Yohan Pamudji, Nov 7, 2002.

1. Yohan Pamudji

Yohan Pamudji Second Unit

I'm selling my Parasound HCA-1500A 2-channel amp that I've had for under a year. I got it used, so I'm not sure how old it really is. It works perfectly and there are no major scars on it, although there are a few signs of minor wear and tear that you can only see from very close up. I'm selling it because of my recent upgrade to a Sherbourn 5/1500a.
    The Parasound HCA-1500A is rated at 205W x 2 @ 8 ohms. I'm using it to power my Paradigm Studio 80s and it has never clipped even when driven hard. I love this amp and would hate parting ways with it if not for the new amp I have, which I haven't even tested yet so I might regret this decision to sell the Parasound :b
    I will send the amp in it's original box with the manual. The original packaging is not available, but I will have the amp professionally packed in the original box by Mailboxes Etc. to make sure it arrives intact. Price: $450 OBO + shipping. I'll accept money orders or Paypal. Please feel free to ask any questions. Thanks.

2. Jason Co

Jason Co Second Unit

YGM

Jason

3. dougW

dougW Stunt Coordinator

Yohan, I sent you an email.

Doug

4. HankB

HankB Stunt Coordinator

Has this amp been sold?

5. Yohan Pamudji