What's new

FS: Parasound HCA-1206 4/5/6 Multichannel amplifier (1 Viewer)

Estevan

Stunt Coordinator
John Curl-designed and THX-approved multichannel amplifier.
6-channel operation: 6 @ 135 wpc (8 ohms)
5-channel operation: 1 @ 300 wpc, 4 @ 135 wpc (8 ohms)
4-channel operation: 2 @ 300 wpc, 2 @ 135 wpc (8 ohms)
Perfect for use in home-theater or multichannel audio applications... can be used to drive 5.1 system with passive sub or 6.1 system (since the rear center is mono, speakers can be wired in parallel to the same amplifier channel) with active sub.
A detailed review of the amp can be seen here, consumer reviews can be seen here, and detailed specifications and manual can be seen here.
Amp is in perfect condition functionally and near-perfect condition cosmetically. The unit is rated 8/10 (Audiogon scale) mainly due to age (it was purchased 3 years ago) and a small nick on upper right edge of faceplate. Pictures can be provided on request. The unit is still under warranty with 7 years left. I do not have original box, but amp will be securely packed.
I am only selling since I've been changing my system emphasis from HT to audio and am moving to tube amplification and high-efficiency speakers.
Original retail $1950, asking price is $775 (firm) and does not include shipping. Payment will be accepted via personal check, money order, cashiers check, and PayPal. Amp ships immediately following payment by money order, cashiers check, or PayPal. Amp ships following clearance of funds following payment by personal check.

Martin Rendall

Screenwriter
Estevan,

I PM'd you, but I'm not sure it worked right. If you didn't get it, could you contact me again?

Thanks,
Martin.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks