FS: Parasound HCA-1000

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Scott Howie, Dec 20, 2002.

1. Scott Howie

Scott Howie Auditioning

This unit is in new condition. Bought it about 4 years ago and used it less than 10 hours. I would like to sell it for $300 and use the money to buy the new Dell Axim PDA.
    Lowered price to $250.00
    Thanks to all that showed interest but the amp has been sold [​IMG]

2. Steven Simon

Steven Simon Producer

Steven Simon
    [​IMG]

3. Daniel Alan

Daniel Alan Agent

do you have a link to some specs? I couldn't find it on their website.

thanks

4. Scott Howie

Scott Howie Auditioning

You can check it out on Parasounds web-site but they have changed the unit number and added an A on the end
    HCA-1000A
    http://www.parasound.com/products/am.../hca1000a.html
    The HCA-1000 combines innovative circuit design and audiophile grade components for unmatched high-fidelity sound at its price point. The HCA-1000 represents the best value in a Lucasfilm THX certified amplifier to be found anywhere. This John Curl designed power amp brings out the subtle details of the music, yet still has the punch for the boldest crescendos and home theatre explosions. The HCA-1000 has a Continuous Stereo Power Output of 110 watts RMS into 8 ohms. Continuous Stereo Power Output into 4 ohms is 180 watts RMS, and Mono output is 350 watts RMS into 8 ohms. Other features include independent power supplies for each channel, fully complementary class A/AB-1 circuit topology with JFET input transistors, high current/high speed output transistors, direct DC servo control, rear panel and rear panel gain controls, gold plated 5 way binding posts, tiffany styled RCA jacks, and rack mounting. The item is in excellent cosmetic and sonic condition.
    I bought it to power my surround channel but quickly switched to a new Denon receiver which powered all five channels.

5. Steven Simon

Steven Simon Producer

Steven Simon
    Pm Sent!

6. Scott Howie

Scott Howie Auditioning

I am lowering my asking price to $250.00
    I recieved a new digital camera from Santa and if you would like a pic. just let me know.
    [​IMG]