FS: parasound 2205AT

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by MikeHalder, Dec 14, 2002.

1. MikeHalder

MikeHalder Stunt Coordinator

Here is your chance to one of these GREAT amps. It is a year and a half old and in excellent condition ( I hate to use the word perfect...but it is). Also included is a 9 ft Sonic Horizon 'Hurricane' high current power cord ($250)and five 7ft custom interconnects (made by Vince M of HTF). The price for all of this is only $1400 shipped to the lower 48 in the original box w/manual.(this thing is heavy and not cheap to ship). I will also include a PS Audio Ultimate Outlet 20A high current ($399 new) for only $175 more. This is a true 'turn key' upgrade!If you want just the amp you can pick it up for only $1250 shipped. Don't pass this one up! PayPal accepted
    Mike
    halder35@hotmail.com
    "Hold onto your seats. Our HCA-2205AT is the largest Home THX Ultra-certified amplifier on the market without a noisy cooling fan. With five channels delivering 220 watts each, you can drive your front, center, and surround channels with explosive power and captivating grace. Stereophile Guide to Home Theater calls this "just about the perfect 5-channel home-theater amp."
    U.S. Retail $1999"
    [​IMG]

2. MikeHalder

Since I am down sizing my system a little, I have a PS UO to work into the deal. This combination of hardware is awesome!

3. Paul Gere

Paul Gere Second Unit

Mike,
    YGM

4. MikeHalder

Several people were not clear on how the package was priced. Hopefully this clears things up:

*NEW PRICES*

Parasound 2205AT w/ standard cord - $1250 shipped

Parasound 2205AT/Custom power cord/custom interconnects- $1400 shipped

Parasound 2205AT/Custom power cord/custom interconnects/ PS Ultimate Outlet - $1575 shipped

If the amp sells separately, I will list the other items.

Mike

5. Eric Lipp

Eric Lipp Agent

I just bought one of these amps from another HTF member.
    I was using my Yamaha RX-V995, which is now serving as pre-amp.
    Holy heck, Batman!
    This is a great amp at a great price.
    I'm hearing things I've never heard, and my speakers love it (Paradigm Monitor 11 v.3 with CC370 center)
    I REALLY noticed a difference with dialogue being much clearer.

~Eric

PS - This is not a paid advertisement, and I don't know Mike. Just thought I'd throw this out there.

6. MikeHalder

Thanks for the plug Eric.

There is a sale pending on the amp and the cables. If the sale goes through as planned I will list let those of you who were interested in the UO know when it is available. The price I gave to those whom I have had a chance to get back to was $275 shipped for the UO w/o the amp purchase.

Thanks again,

Mike

7. Wayne Ernst

Wayne Ernst Cinematographer

Just a word of advice, don't drop this 80+ Lb. beast on your toes when installing it. [​IMG]