FS: Paradigm Studio 60's v2

Discussion in 'Hardware Classifieds' started by Mikey B, Jun 11, 2003.

1. Mikey B

Mikey B Stunt Coordinator

Excellent condition Paradigm Reference Studio 60's v2 in Rosenut (real wood) veneer. Have original boxes, packing materials and brass feet. I have already purchased their replacements - smaller ACI Saphire speakers (25th anneversary). The ACI's are considered by most to be an upgrade, but the 60's side by side hold their own quite well...really well in fact. If I did not need to go to a bookshelf, I would be re-thinking the sale of the 60's. The ACI's get raves for their build quality and looks, and deservedly so. But when I placed them directly on top of the 60's (using a protective thick cloth), the 60's actually look like the more expensive speaker. The wood option on the 60's is an upgrade worth the price at retail.

Anyway, I will put these on Audiogon in the afternoon of Monday, June 16th if not sold here.

Price is $900 firm. I will let a set of Tara Labs Prism Bi-Wire cables (2 10' and 1 6') go for an additional $50. Or $100 by themselves. If shipping is required, buyer pays all shipping of carrier of choice. If paying by Paypal using a credit/debit card, add 3%.

Email me at [email protected] if you're interested. I am happy to answer all questions.

2. Mikey B

3. Mikey B

Sale pending! Have accepted an offer. Will update when transaction is completed.

4. Mikey B

SOLD!