What's new

FS: Paradigm Monitor Speaker Package (CC-350 / 5 V2s / ADP-110s) (1 Viewer)

Vince Maskeeper

Senior HTF Member
Moving. Must sell this weekend. Buyers via paypal, will ship monday via FEDEX insured:

Monitor CC-350 Center Channel (black) $210
Original List Price: 350.00

Monitor 5 v.2 pair Left/Right main speakers (black) $275
[discounted due to corner damage on one- Usually Sell for $350-400]
Original List Price: 550.00

Monitor ADP-100 dipole surround speakers pair (black) $150
[includes the heavy steel mounting brackets]
Original List Price: 330.00

Complete set of Monitor series speakers: $575 obo

Priority to anyone buying the set. Will accept paypal, ship on Monday. Will have pictures later tonight, hopefully (including of damage on the one monitor 5 speaker). Email questions/offers ASAP!

-V

Vince Maskeeper

Senior HTF Member
Pictures:

NOte the damage on the REAR of the left speaker: it is NOT VISABLE when the speaker is in place- it is on the back corner and does not affect the sound!

Monitor 5

Monitor 5 damage on top back corner.

Monitor CC-350

Monitor ADP-100

-V

Vince Maskeeper

Senior HTF Member
Will throw in a $50 credit toward custom cabling in my next custom cable batch! So for $575 you get a complete matching Paradigm surround package, and $50 towards the custom Link Removed of your choice (and I'm taking orders for the next batch soon!)

-Vince

Brandon_T

Screenwriter
I really wish I could help you out Vince, I would love to get the monitors, but I am in such a money crunch it isn't funny.

I have ordered your cables before and love them too. Good luck and a free bump..

Vince Maskeeper

Senior HTF Member
Well, it looks likely they will get boxed and will be stored. If anyone comes up with funds in the next week or so- drop me a line and I can have them shipped from storage.

-V

JustinCox

Agent
Vince, I'm interested in your CC-350. I sent you a PM. I'm in Dayton so that might make the sale a little easier.

J

Vince Maskeeper

Senior HTF Member
Justin,

Apologies- been pulling 12-14 hour shifts at work (new Fall TV season keeping me busy).

The deal is this: When I left Ohio for LA I boxed up the speakers, ready to ship, and placed them in storage. They are boxed up as one package.

I could call a friend to have the whole package pulled and shipped, however breaking up the set at this point would be difficult to coordinate.

So, If you wanted the whole set I could ship today. If not, I'll probably be back in Ohio at Thanksgiving if you're still in the market then.

-V

Vince Maskeeper

Senior HTF Member
Thanksgiving is coming- so I'm looking to sell these speakers again. Will only sell as a set- if no one wants the set, I'll just keep them for my new place.

Email me or post here!

JustinCox

Agent
Vince,

I'm still very much interested in your CC-350. I'm in the Dayton area so we could probably pickup arrangements.

Justin

Vince Maskeeper

Senior HTF Member
justin,

email me and i'll send you my phone number and maybe we can get together this weekend. I have on buyer asking about the package- but if that doesnt happen fast, we can do the cc-350.

Sure I can't interest you in an nec proj as well? ;)

-V

Ralph B

Supporting Actor
vince: maybe interested in the ADP-100 dipole surround speakers. need a replacement for my JBL N24II surrounds. my setup is Paradigm Monitor 7's and CC-370 with an SVS 235_31PC+ sub. how would these surrounds go with my current Paradigms ? would they be much better than my JBLs(which are terrible for SACD/DVD-A) ?

any more pics with cover off or some online you could send or post ? cant find any info or pics online. are they 110's or 100's ? either way cannot find info or pics. not even on the paradigm website.

BTW: what is the condition of the speakers ? any dings ? scratches ? ...etc ? wouldn't be interesed in damaged speakers. LMK

Vince Maskeeper

Senior HTF Member

Good condition- if there is any wear at all, it would be on the rear side.

The model is as listed above, paradigm never has much useful info on older models on their site-- these are from the same series as the 150's, just smaller.

ian_u

Agent
Vince!

I'm the guy interested in the package, and I'm still very interested.

Let me know
-Ian

Ralph B

Supporting Actor
I asked 110 or 100 cause your title says 110 and your subject says 100.

if the package deal does not work out give me a PM.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks